Why Stone Sports Swim School?
Fully trained, enthusiastic instructors.
Classes taught to students ability.
3:1 Maximum Student to Instructor Ratio
Small One Time Administration Fee
90 Degree Crystal Clear Water
Where We Train
Stone Sports Swim School performs all swim training at our on-site pool located at:
Come in anytime during business hours and our courteous staff will help get you started.
Clean and accessible change rooms are on site for your convenience.
We are located at the Crossroads Plaza on the corner of Tropicana and Fort Apache. Easy access from the Hwy 215 with plenty of parking.
We have classes available Monday to Saturday, beginning at 9am and running until 6:30pm. There are three spaces available per group lesson, and private lessons can be scheduled via inquiry. We have a variety of programs constantly ongoing at a variety of times for your convenience.
To see the schedule and the availability for each class, or to enroll directly into a time slot, please click HERE.
How much is it?
Pick the option that best suits your needs.
1st Family Member (Monthly)
Cost when purchasing 1 group lesson per week (4 lessons a month) for a single family member.
Private Classes (Monthly)
Cost for 1 class per week (4 lessons a month) for single enrollment
2nd Family Member (Monthly)
Cost when purchasing 1 group lesson per week (4 lessons a month) for each additional family member enrolled.
Military, Police, Fire (Monthly)
Cost for 1 group lesson per week (4 lessons a month) for those that are or have served in our Military, Police, or Fire Fighting services and their family members
*Classes are scheduled into 30 minute sessions
Be a Safe Swimmer
Stone Sports offers you some important safety tips to help you and your kids be safe while enjoying the water.
- Never swim alone. Always swim with a buddy
- Never leave a child unattended near water.
- Teach children to ALWAYS ask permission before going near water
- Maintain consent supervision - Assign a "Pool Watcher"
- Have inexperienced swimmers use a U.S. Coast Guard-Approved Life-jacket
- Know how to call 911 or local emergency numbers
- Enroll into an ASHI First Aid/CPR course to learn how to respond to emergencies
- Ensure that your entire family learns to swim. Enroll into a Stone Sports Swim Class
Today is a Wonderful Day to Enroll.
The skill of swimming is something that you'll keep for a lifetime.