Waterproof D3 Ergo Drysuit (Men's)
[tab name="Description" icon="info"]
LIGHT & FLEXIBLE - Waterproof has developed and tested drysuit material together with the producers since 1983 and this is the best lightweight drysuit fabric they have ever developed. The special formula Tri-Lam fabric is lightweight, soft and durable - a rare combination. It is sewn together with single stitch and soft rubber taped seams which ensures a very flexible and comfortable suit. Soft, flexible Neoprene boots and plastic zipper keeps the weight down. The whole suit including valves, boots, seals and suspenders weighs only 4.1 kg (Men’s medium)
VERSATILE - The D3 Ergo originates from the Expedition Drysuit EX2 which has its roots in special forces military suits where light weight, flexibility and movability is essential. After the EX2 had been on the market for a while Waterproof realized that it was being used in very different environments. Both Tech divers and Polar Diver Guides loved it. The suit was much more versatile than anyone could imagine. Therefore, it was decided to make a new suit with the same characteristics but with a strong Tri-lam fabric instead of the EX2 breathable membrane. Including exchangable silicone seals and a pee
zipper. So if you love movability, flexibility, a snug fit, low weight but still a durable suit - this is the one for you.
SLIM FIT - Since the D3 derives from a military suit, it is designed for unrestricted movability and control, both above and below the surface. Therefore it has a slimmer cut around the torso and legs for less drag and unnecessary air movement which enhances control. The D3 still has a bit more space around the shoulders to improve the movability in this area. With the placement of the dry zipper and the very soft Tri-lam fabric there are literally no restrictions in movement.
- ANATOMICAL SCULPTING - All critical parts concerning mobility, like arms, legs and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance the liberty of action.
- ARM POCKETS AND HOOK&LOOP PATCHES - Two different arm pockets for radio or gadgets and hook-and-loop patches for name or unit info.
- DETACHABLE WARM CUFFS - The arms are equipped with warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists. Detachable if neccessary.
- DUAL LEG POCKETS - Slim prole leg pockets with D-Ring. 21x13cm.
- FABRIC SOCKS - Same fabric as the suit. Use your own footwear depending on activity; rock boots, fins or Muck boots.
- FLEXIBLE DRY ZIPPER - Light and flexible YKK AquaSeal.
- FLEXIBLE NECKRING - The QUICK NECK ring from SITECH is a flexible ring for the neckseal. Follows the shape of your shoulders. Works with Latex, Silicone and Neoprene seals.
- GADGET HOLDERS - Holders for microphone, radio, computer or other are placed on the chest and lower arms.
- HIP VALVEPORT - An extra valveport for battery cables or suit gas.
- KEVLAR® REINFORCED KNEE PADS - Military Graded DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber reinforced Kneepads. With pocket for knee protection padding.
- SI TECH VALVES - Swiveling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve. Provided by SI TECH.
- ZIPPER PLACEMENT - The placement of the back zipper enhances movability and makes it possible for the diver to open and close.