Date: June 8, 2021
Time: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
* Please have online portion of the class completed before start of the skills portion.
The ASHI CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid combination training program helps students develop the knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to a medical emergency. This class is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 Guidelines Update for CPR, ECC, and First Aid
How it Works
Blended learning is a perfect combination of online content and in-person skills sessions that make administering your CPR, AED, and first aid compliance training easy because:
- Saves money and improves productivity by reducing class time.
- 24/7 access to course content
- Memorable, easy-to-understand video learning that helps build confidence
- Face-to-face skills sessions from authorized instructors for critical hands-on practice
- Scenario-based skills sessions put skills in real-life context
Individuals who require or desire first aid, AED, and CPR classes that deliver comprehensive emergency care knowledge and skills:
- Emergency response teams in business and industry
- Adult residential care personnel