We are continuing to monitor and operate under the advice of the State of Nevada
COVID-19 & Water
As stated by the CDC:
"There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water playgrounds. Additionally, proper operation of these aquatic venues and disinfection of the water (with chlorine or bromine) should inactivate the virus."
* A sanitizing station will be located at the entrance for all to use upon entry.
* All surfaces will be sanitized on regular intervals.
* Seating will be reduced and situated three (3) feet apart
* Change rooms will be open but limited to eight (8) individuals or the number of individuals that can maintain strict social distancing, which ever is less.
* Showers number of occupants is limited to the number of individuals that can maintain strict social distancing.
* Staff will be administered a temperature check prior to beginning each shift.
* Staff must wear a mask at all times while inside customer service areas.
* Swim Instructors will be provided clear face shields to be used in the pool (safety permitting).
* Swim Instructors will be stationed in the pool at least six (6) feet apart.
* Customers must remain three (3) feet apart.
* Swim students are expected to enter no more than 5 minutes prior to class start time and expected to depart immediately after.
* Swim students are expected to arrive dressed with their own towel and ready to enter the pool for the near term.
* ALL CUSTOMERS are REQUIRED by the State of Nevada to wear a face mask while inside the facility. Swimmer in the pool are EXEMPT.
* Customers that wish to socialize are asked to do so outside the facility in the fresh air and maintain a minimum distance of three (3) feet from the front door.
Stone Sports is always monitoring the COVID-19 situation and is following the direction and recommendations of federal, state, and county health authorities. This page will be updated with any guideline, schedule, or operational changes as we move forward dealing with these circumstances.
We look forward to serving you.
Stone Sports Management and Staff.